This machine was a General Railway Signal Co. Type K2 CTC Machine. It was originally installed in the Allentown,PA. terminal by the Central Railroad of New Jersey around 1955-56. It controlled the former CNJ Main line between Nesquehoning Jct. "PQ" near Jim Thorpe, PA and Georgetown, which is located near Wilkes Barre, PA. On April 4,1973 Dupont Interlocking was added to the right side of the machine to handle the connection in Dupont,PA. between the D&H Railroad and the Lehigh Valley RR which also on that date took over the operation of the CNJ trackage between Frasers and Laurel Run. The track model was salvaged and is in a private collection.